This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirt Fantasy Downhill
Put your teams in and lets see how we get on, info on the dirt website.
Ill take a look at this, should be a laugh
I think I was about 10th from bottom last year!
Heres my entry, bit of a risk with Hill not knowing the current condition with his possible knee injury,

Your Name: Russ Alford
Team Name: Buzz Riders
Rider 1: HILL Sam  
Rider 2: GRACIA Cedric
Rider 3: HART Danny
Rider 4: BUCHAR Clare

Did well with my complete guess work team year so hoping to be lucky again this year.
no Schladming either for him to win easily. I think I will just guess mine this year as trying to be clever didnt work last year although a lot of it was down to that certain ginger boygirl refusing to race all year
Yup my guess work team worked well last year, i had garcia in and he didint even race last year except for the first race, lets hope he gets me some points this year.
I think half of my team didnt race all year and a third for some rounds  Big Grin
hopefully rachael will actually race this year, here is mine

Team Name: ee by gum
Rider 1: BAREL Fabien          
Rider2: KOVARIK Chris    
Rider 3: STRAIT Kyle          
Rider 4: ATHERTON Rachel  
heres mine.

Team Name: Deadpools Downhillers

Rider 1: Sam Hill
Rider 2: Ben Reid
Rider 3: Dan Stanbridge
Rider 4: Rachel Atherton
Surprise surprise Rachel Atherton Mark, she did you no favours last year, youve gone for team Dirt Norco with Dan and Reid.'

Whats happening with Team Pigeon Breez