This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScandAL's first ride
Morning All

After finally finishing the ScandAL I got to take it for its first ride today which was a nice 18 miler to work.  The frame is only 1.5kg so the bike is quite light and agile, its a fast ride and climbs well too  Smile  The fork isnt as plush as I'm used to with my Fox and my bum isnt used to riding a HT but all in all I'm really pleased with the bike

I headed up the north downs way from the M2 bridge to BBH then along past the transmitter station towards Harp Fram.  I went along the recently gravelled section towards Detling Hill which isnt as tragic as I thought it would be.  From there I went down the old flinty climb and into The Larches and the Pilgrims Way down to the petrol station an BBH.  Once I crossed the road I went over Cossington Farm, Pratling Street and up towards the Quarry Wood estate then up to the hospital from there.

HERE
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been