This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's stuck! Help required!!!
Myself and Jack were out exploring on Saturday but he got abit stuck, I tried to pull him out but it just wasn't happening! I've since forgotten about so if we hurry there may still be time to save him!! Pic attatched for the technically minded to work out some ingenious way of getting him free... We need to act fast, Sketchy man down!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Big Grin

I'd say let his tyres down and empty his camelbak.........
just jump up and down on the tree, it'll force him out, with a loud pop!
Keep it foolish...
A heafty boot up the backside should do it... pleased to be of service Big Grin
LOL John - that's one of the funniest 'post & pic' combo's I've seen in ages Big Grin
Wow that overhanging branch at BBH has really grown since last rode there  Wink
I've only just been able to get unstuck, that's why I haven't posted for ages!
"redwinnie" Wrote:Wow that overhanging branch at BBH has really grown since last rode there  Wink

speaking of which.... that fckers coming down on the next night ride....

I scraped the barb wire on he fence today as I have to practically stop as I always catch my camelbak on it.... and end up wedged like jack
"BMJBOY" Wrote:speaking of which.... that fckers coming down on the next night ride....

that's no way to speak of our Jack!
Keep it foolish...