This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend me some music...
I want a CD of MP3's for the Wales trip - so want some upbeat stuff to get us in the mood for an extreme* weekend.........

post up some songs, albums, artists etc which belong on this CD, and a must have for a long journey.

*Extreme cannot be legally used by me. So lets say, "active" instead.  Tongue
Check out a thread I put on recently asking same question, loads of good suggestions, think its in general thread
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Check out a thread I put on recently asking same question, loads of good suggestions, think its in general thread

ta
To really get you going you can't beat "Dr Dre 2001" unless you don't like gangsta rap!
Pendulum...
Foo Fighters, MGMT, Greeday, Red Hot Chili Peppers, My Chemical Romance, Kaiser Chiefs...
Just got a Creative ZenX-Fi hand me down from the brother ... Just loaded it with 1300 songs ! That should be enough?!? Everything from the likes of P.Diddy to Killswitch Engage Big Grin
"Treehugger" Wrote:Foo Fighters, MGMT, Greeday, Red Hot Chili Peppers, My Chemical Romance, Kaiser Chiefs...

Nickelback, Pendulum, Prodigy, Metallica...
Nickleback? You ******g g** *w**
"Breezer" Wrote:Nickleback? You ******g g** *w**

:o ?