This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok... flame me!! she is fast though!!
Couldn't resist it.... carbon galore and very fast...   i am bracing myself for the sudden rush of crumpet     Smile  you some mild flaming...    :o

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
You won't attract crumpet on that mate, only other shaved legged men  ;D
Go on... Put the picture of you up in your lycra... What has been seen can never be unseen!
&quot;Legless&quot; Wrote:Go on... Put the picture of you up in your lycra... What has been seen can never be unseen!

Get back to work!!     and no     :B
Looking good matey ! The old man approves aswell  Smile
Pity i can't afford a better wheel set but that'll come..   thank him for me, its great to ride
Pedals is the only thing i approve of mate sorry! :-)
That is a bad boy machine - WOW!  Hope you have a good flexible back.  

Seriously -  looks great, your going to have to do some TT's now.  Smile

Get it over to fowlmead for a spin - 3.5km loop of smooth tarmac & no cars - ideal.
100% roadie gayness Big Grin Big Grin Quite nice if that's your thing
Sweet... what does she weigh Nige?

I need to get back over to fowlmead sometime soonish when my legs have recovered and there is less f*****g wind!