This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - Brand new High rollers 2.35 60a
In the usual sketchy manor of I can't be bothered to post them back to the online company I brought them off. Does any one want a pair of brand new, label still attached, 2.35 60a compound high rollers. Bargain basement £38 the pair.

Be very good for Wales  Wink

(I'll spilt them only if no one wants a pair)

(also look out for more bargains soon, as I get my idrive split ready for sale, unless I get the bargain price I want for it  Sad) (may start an auction for the wheels  Big Grin Big Grin)
Ill have one off you if you want to split? Cant pay you until after Wales though as pay day isnt until then and I doubt Ill have any insurance money!!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Are they UST ones?
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Are they UST ones?

Can't see it on the online description so I guess not. Says they are single ply, thats different thing right?
"redwinnie" Wrote:Can't see it on the online description so I guess not. Says they are single ply, thats different thing right?

it would have a UST sticker on the sidewall. if its not there i will pass...thanks
Fantastic front tyre! Mine has really given me some confidence...it hangs on to roots fantasticly.