This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
might be needing a "couple" of bits
you might have read from my previouse threads im trying to mountain bike on a budget (ie as cheaply as possible LOL). I thought rather than spending out all in one go I would be better doing up the bike i have at the moment, after all it is mostly working order Smile

So im looking at spending next months wages already LOL

On the shopping list we have the following bits needed/wanted. (so far!)

front forks (have noticed a bit of an oil leak and some pitting under the top rubber boot on the current forks)
rear hydrolic brakes (currently MPH system fitted but very weak possibly seals gone)
chain set (currently my middle ring is worn out and riveted to the granny ring) though might splash out and get this new.

Im not looking for the most upto date kit as long as the items are in good working order and the price is right Smile

Pay day is the last day of the month so can collect and pay anytime after that. Can travel to collect or meet at fowlmead any sunday. Im there every sunday for a couple of hours after about mid-day.

ROB Smile
i have a set of chain rings and cranks bottom bracket that may be of use to you and if you dont want the mph brake ya have i can sense a possible swapsy let me know