This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Evil Doc: Updated
Evil Doc, short frame, brand new never ridden £300
Maz 4x WC forks, Brand new never ridden £280
EA30 Bars, Brand new never ridden £20
Diablous Headset, Brand new, installed, but never ridden £included with frame
Seatpost and seatclamp, used but fine.£included with frame
Saint cranks, Used but nearly new bb. £50

Or the whole lot for £600

For £800 I can include a pair of Hope Bulbs on new 721 rims, a chain, and a pair of hayes stroker rydes (you will have to wait for the wheels to be built up) and you will have a complete bike to ride

Frame has been faced. I'm selling it, as I'm never going to use it.

resim
resim
resim
Frames size, which forks etc....

A great frame.....  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Evil DOC, short length
Maz 4x WC forks
EA30 Bars
Unbranded 50mm stem
Saint cranks
Seatpost
Diablous Headset
Are all the parts on the bike, or spread across all the others?  Wink

Is the DOC similar to the Sovereign at all? (I have no idea)

If it is, then HomerJ maybe interested, as I think he laid a "monetry deposit" of £25 on Nigels sovereign.  Tongue
It is very similar to the sov, just a bit shorter, more of a pla bike then the sov. the parts are all on the bike, you saw it over the weekend. I also have wheels and brakes that i can put on it for a complete build if you want.
Pics <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gungun24.pinkbike.com/album/Evil-DOC/">http://gungun24.pinkbike.com/album/Evil-DOC/</a><!-- m -->
I wasn't thinking when I posted the price. I only want £600
Oh so tempted....    but i have too many bikes and am looking to sell some!!!

Is it on STW.... i'd expect it to go quick on there.....   please sell it quickly before i go all street

Sick    rad    slam    init
Buy it buy it buy it
I have all the parts for a complete bike if you want one to ride away. |The ideal number of bikes is N + 1 where
N is the number you own already, surely you know that
&quot;ianpinder&quot; Wrote:Buy it buy it buy it
I have all the parts for a complete bike if you want one to ride away. |The ideal number of bikes is N + 1 where
N is the number you own already, surely you know that

I know it.... but it is a tad short for me and so it'll be a sovereign if anything

Pity its not a fully built bike... then it could be tried and then you'd hook a fish in no time