This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS, Char Broil Commercial Series BBQ
spit roast?
"Breezer" Wrote:spit roast?

Only if you ask nicely
"Longjon" Wrote:Only if you ask nicely

Errr dirty.

It can have but hasn't
I'm interested, can I have pics please, does it come with any gas or cover, first dibs
It's got a cover, no gas though as it's on a contract. I'll sort some pics later.
"Maestro" Wrote:It's got a cover, no gas though as it's on a contract. I'll sort some pics later.

What do you mean contract ?
One thing though that I should have put is that the left burner seems to have a lower output than the other two, it still works fine though.
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:What do you mean contract ?

With Wyevale so that you just get refills rather than paying for a bottle
I'm interested, where you based ? I'll speak to Mrs and get back to you later, does it come with the gas bottle attachment. ?
I'm gonna pass on this now. Looks really nice but for that money think were going to go for one a bit more basic with warranty ( Mrs trying to be all sensible again ). Cheers anyway though