This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon & Jack go Jumping
Click the thumbnail to see slideshow...

resim
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
That was a good little session: I need a lot more of them to feel comfortable on the new bike, but feel like a improved just in that short time.
Is this under the medway bridge? Is it a good spot?
"mashley" Wrote:Is this under the medway bridge? Is it a good spot?

It is for dogging and drug dealing.....  Wink
Good stuff guys, some decent pic's there!
Was that your play/DH bike then Jack?
Not a "good" spot by any stretch of the imagination - just a few little jumps, but fun for an airphobic like myself, and it does have tonnes and tonnes of potential!
"zombiejack" Wrote:Not a "good" spot by any stretch of the imagination - just a few little jumps, but fun for an airphobic like myself, and it does have tonnes and tonnes of potential!

Sounds perfect for me!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
looks like a good place to learn to jump and to get a fell for how the bike moves about in the air. wish there was something like that down this way
where abouts are you?
[quote="]where abouts are you?[/quote"]Thats under the Meadway bridge if memory recalls.