This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those with or thinking of Ay Up lights
Think this is a fairly limited thread to me and Mudhound at the moment, but Ay Up are opening a UK store again at the end of May so if you are planning on buying lights or accessories, hold off until then if you can and save a lot of hassle with customs, time with shipping and more importantly, expense. This will make a light kit about £50 cheaper and also remove the need for import duty of about the same.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
............wait till next winter I would say unless you really need lights now as the technology improves so often you dont want to be stuck with old ones you cant upgrade unlike lumicycles etc
brilliant lights - especially like the helmet mount set and they are excellent for fast trails this time of year when clipping heads etc would be costly

mine came  within a week and import duty of about £22 to pay by invoice later

two mounts so can fix bar lights to two bikes

UK shop should make spare parts easier