This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Afternoon (apart from the blood rain)
Dunno if this is the right place to post this but just introducing myself really.
Recently got myself into MTB'ing having previously ridden trials for a few years, but that kinda died when everybody else discovered cars.. fools. Was trawling around the net looking for places to ride/groups to ride with when i stumbled across this site. As the forum name suggests my name's matt, am 22 and i reside in the wonderful town of sittingbourne (i hope the sarcasm comes across well here), though i spend a lot of my time in canterbury where i'm currently studying, so this site seems like the perfect place to find riders in the surrounding area. I also like beer, maybe too much?

Hopefully catch some of you for a ride soon!  ;D
you're in the right place matt, beer and riding in perfect imbalance!

Canterbury will get you to ride blean, there's a ride every Wednesday in those parts.

not much locally for you in sittingbourne or Swale for that matter, if you drive, bluebell hill, detling and the boxley area is excellent riding also.

feel free to have a look around, plenty of info on here or someone to answer any questions.
Welcome to SketchyMTB Matt.

A fellow Shittingbourner here. Wink  And yes, I agree about what a wonderful place it is to live....

See ya out the soon fella.