This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Thursday 6th May 6.45pm
Not sure i will make the Wednesday ride so am going to try to get out on Thursday. If there are no takers i might see what Kent Trails are up to. Blean should have dried out ok by then, it was wet but very rideable yesterday
If my cold is any better by then I'll be there but feel like crap today Sad
I'm good for Thursday Mr Goat ;D

Anybody else?  Come and show you're more than just a collection of random forum posts Tongue
I cart see me being there now, feel even worse than this morning Sad
I will be there as long as you dont mind me slowing you guys down a bit  ;D

If anyone has a pair of full finger gloves they dont use let me know and will sort some pennies out Smile

ROB Smile
if i have managed to shift this cold/cough i may chuck the bike in the car when i head down to uni  Smile
I can confirm that I shall attend this.
"roblade" Wrote:I will be there as long as you dont mind me slowing you guys down a bit  ;D

If anyone has a pair of full finger gloves they dont use let me know and will sort some pennies out Smile

ROB Smile

no worries about slowness....  i'm gonna be there, after all :B

looking like a good turn out Smile   Be nice to meet a few more peeps
I've got an evening pass so will be there ;D
hope to be there too if i can bust out of work sharpish
Keep it foolish...