This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Weds 5/5/10
Abscense of this thread again so I'm gussing nobody wants to ride... Except me for 1.

Post Wales.. Feeling fit, time to keep working at it.. Some of us have entered a huge race you know ...

Declare your allegance now or forever be bound to mud and gloop
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
YES YES YES !!!

That kinda like means I'm like sorta up for riding this week n that yeah Tongue
Cant this week, as I have no vehicular access...

No Van anymore + MRsBoy using car due to working lates on Wednesday.

I would ride there, but then that opens up a whole gamut of more issues I already have.

Be warned, I'll be out next week, hopefully in the Galaxy with proper internal bike kit!  ;D
Sorry, in Hanover for a day  Sad Have a nice ride guys
still 2 or 3 weeks away after op but had last 6 staples out of thigh today
"mudhound" Wrote:still 2 or 3 weeks away after op but had last 6 staples out of thigh today

:X

How many staples did you have :o
12 I think!
"mudhound" Wrote:still 2 or 3 weeks away after op but had last 6 staples out of thigh today

Whoa! What did I miss here?
Crash, implant, sexual augmentation?

12 staples!?! :X

[edit] forgot to say I should be out to play tomorrow  :B [edit]
oooh yes, I'm there... well not actually there now, but will be there later. ;D
Right then, See you lot at teh Leisure Centre at 6.45 for 7pm KO
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o