This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inter sketchy race ?
I'm thinking of running my own race again and wondered if we got enough people together we coul run our own inter sketchy race. It will be around a 7 mile track and around 4 laps. Entry fees all to the royal British legion.

Prizes from
exposure
monster energy
specialized

anybody interested
"Morts" Wrote:I'm thinking of running my own race again and wondered if we got enough people together we coul run our own inter sketchy race. It will be around a 7 mile track and around 4 laps. Entry fees all to the royal British legion.

Prizes from
exposure
monster energy
specialized

anybody interested
Where would you hold it?  Sounds interesting.
IIRC, it's illegal to hold races on bridleways.
About 3 laps too long for me but otherwise could be a good idea  Big Grin
I would be very interested in entering, keep us updated!
I ran a national championships at kings wood challock 2 years ago. So will use the same track there. It does included the bridleway on north downs and got a permit for it so should be ok I hope. It's my Mate who does the permit so should get it. If not I have a diversion route.

Looking to do it before September.  
"Morts" Wrote:I ran a national championships at kings wood challock 2 years ago. So will use the same track there. It does included the bridleway on north downs and got a permit for it so should be ok I hope. It's my Mate who does the permit so should get it. If not I have a diversion route.

Looking to do it before September.  

I'm in for a laugh
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:I'm in for a laugh

Im in
Im keen, and would want my wooden spoon beforehand please....... Wink
I'm up for this
Sounds like a plan. I'll be there if I'm here (holiday season and all that jazz)  ;D