This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomorrows big vote!
So come on then – who are you going to vote for – or not vote for?!  I am expecting a ream of “they are all rubbish, I hate them all, all a bunch of etc etcâ€Â� posts from the usual suspects…

I don’t follow politics and have to admit I took a couple of surveys out of interest to see whose policies my thoughts aligned with.  One said I was overwhelmingly Labour, another said I was borderline UK Independence / BNP!!!

Will probably vote labour.  Was going to go Lib Dem but it seems I disagree with almost every policy…

It’d take a lot of persuading to get me to vote Tory and I’d never vote BNP
"pittgoat" Wrote:So come on then – who are you going to vote for – or not vote for?!  I am expecting a ream of “they are all rubbish, I hate them all, all a bunch of etc etcâ€Â� posts from the usual suspects…

I don’t follow politics and have to admit I took a couple of surveys out of interest to see whose policies my thoughts aligned with.  One said I was overwhelmingly Labour, another said I was borderline UK Independence / BNP!!!

Will probably vote labour.  Was going to go Lib Dem but it seems I disagree with almost every policy…

It’d take a lot of persuading to get me to vote Tory and I’d never vote BNP

Totally forgotten about this, its crept up! That said, Ive avoided it as much as possible and did pretty much what you did with regards to the surveys.

UKIP have some suprisingly sensible policies. I think they will get a fair chunk of the unsure Tory voting to be honest. Their manifesto seems to be what the Tory one should really be. Personally I think that Labour have dug their own grave with their past performances so its likely to be a Tory/Lib Dem battle.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Totally forgotten about this, its crept up! That said, Ive avoided it as much as possible and did pretty much what you did with regards to the surveys.

UKIP have some suprisingly sensible policies. I think they will get a fair chunk of the unsure Tory voting to be honest. Their manifesto seems to be what the Tory one should really be. Personally I think that Labour have dug their own grave with their past performances so its likely to be a Tory/Lib Dem battle.

UKIP hate cyclist though. see here
Not made my mind up yet. It's going to be someone that isn't Labour, had enough of them.
I'm gonna be a usual suspect and say neither of the main 3. I wouldn't vote Labour, Tory's will do the same thing just differently, and Cameron, although clearly driven, is abit of a noob. Clegg not to sure on, but if it were to be one of the main 3, it would be Lib Dem
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I cant even vote. I had to reregister as I moved. They sent me a letter saying that it was too late to register me despite this being 3 weeks before election date????? How can they have time to send me a letter but not tick a sodding box on a computer to register me instead? Idiots.
Have already voted (postal) for the blue commies, as opposed to the red commies.
They are all the same lying bunch of idiots who's main aim is to screw us poor normal folk out of as much £££ as possible.
I'm just sick of being rogered by Labour, think it's about about time we had a new bunch of lies to get wound up about!
Im going to be one of those who are saying they are all the same.

Im totally undecided, and this time around, has been made even more gut wrenching with all the TV debates too.
Voted by post, just want it over with as bored of the spin and nonsense and conjecture etc.
Go Tory. They have great policy about cycling and they look after the emergency services !