This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GROUP BUY : Steve Peat Signed Book
As mentioned a few weeks back - I had the pleasure (oh yeh April 1st want it!) of serving one Mr S Peat of Sheffield.

Well, Mr Peat has emailed me today offering his book, Personally signed to a Sketchy Member for the sum of £30 delivered.

Ok, not the cheapest book in the world, but from what Ive seen of it online, its quite high quality - and of course personalised.

Put your name down as a roll-call below if interested and I'll email him back.

His words:
As for the books, They are £30 plus postage, if you like i will through in the postage and personally sign them for your mates if you get me a list of names. Let me know if this works for you mate?

Enjoy.....
Hmm I'm interested, but what's the deadline on this? I'm gonna be a bit skint for a while from sorting the bike out.
How quick are we looking to turn this around ? Not payday for another week  Sad  Out of this now Sad
No great deadline I doubt - - feel free.
yes please mate.. I'll PM you
i will have one ben 100% (i dont mind going more in to my overdraft for the world champ ) Smile

let me know how to pay.
yes please Ben - send us details of how to pay you
Ill take one
Yeah Ill have one too, let me know what you need
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I'll go for one of these Ben, after May 24th anyway Smile
info on book here, and they're £35.95 inc P&P, so this is a good deal people!

ps: What ya planning to do, all of us pay you & you pay him a lump sum?
If so, maybe get a Stevie Spreadsheet going with Name, paid/not & message required.