This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS- Thomson seatpost & sunliner 711 (25.4) bars
My nice expensive post doesn't fit my new bike.  :'( So it's going up for sale. In good(ish) condition, a few scuff marks where it's been slide up and down. It is still its uncut original length of 367mm.

I think 31.6 might be a rare(ish) size but thought I'd let sketchy get first dibs before other sites* (not even at the same time, so sketchy defo get first chance).

Looking for £30 please  :K)

*Sorry this may be shock to some but other bike sites do exist, along with a well know auction site.

--------------------------------------------

Also my sunliner 711mm bars (no such thing as to wide), only used on one ride, then brought a new bike. The 25.4mm stem is obviously not OS, a few marks where the brakes have been slid on and off. Also has a 25mm rise. Lovely bars, wish they fitted the new bike. I had real trouble locating wide 25.4 bars.

£10

-------------------------------------------

I'm at work at the moment but photos can be sorted on request when I get home.
31.6 is quite common, Lapierre, Intense and lots of others so should be someone who is after one
I will have the seat post please, if its black that is?
It is black. Do they even do them in another colour?
Yeah silver, but I just realised I either need a layback or an offset post, so it's no use to me, sorry.
"lloydy" Wrote:Yeah silver, but I just realised I either need a layback or an offset post, so it's no use to me, sorry.

I can supply it with a hammer to hit it?  Wink
are the bars still for sale?
Yes still for sale.
first dibs then please
First dibs are yours if you still want them.

Are you egar for them? I am hopefully going to Fowlmead on Thursday if you're going to that.