This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 DH World Cup Thread
The thread for anything and everything about this years DH world cup and world champs.

Round 1
DH & 4X
Maribor, Slovenia.
May 15th/16th

Round 2
DH & 4X
Fort William, Scotland
June 3rd/6th

Round 3
DH & 4X
Leogang, Austria
June 19th/20th

Round 4
DH
Champery, Switzerland
July 24th/25th

Round 5
DH & 4X
Val Di Sole, Italy
July 31st/August 1st

Round 6
DH & 4X
Windham New York, USA
August 28th/29th

Note. Round 1 of 4X was in Belgium and has already passed.

DH World Championship
Mont Sainte Anne, Canada
September 4th/5th
Looks like Eurosport 2 is covering this weekend, Saturday is Live and Sunday is a program in the evening, timings show:

4x Saturday 16:30 to 17:30.
DH Sunday 20:00 to 22:00.

Nothing on extreme sports.
Excellent. I will ring the parents and "advise them" to get it sorted on their Sky+ !
Sweeeet Smile
I feel a Virgin+,  button maneuver coming along  Big Grin
CG back in 4X - 3rd fastest qual after Dan and Jared, CG and Dan on full suss!
Oh my god its a mudbath :o Just watched Masters slide to a very undignified stop on his ass in the finnish area Big Grin
Carlton Kirby is useless at comentating mountain biking, he's sending me to sleep. And if he says "Commenkal" once more I'm going to throw something at the tv!

Go go Dan!
4X was excellent, just goes to show anything can happen in 4x.
Was bloody excellent apart from the boaring commentator. Very good coverage though and much, much better than Extreme's poor effort. Well done Fion, or "fyon" as he kept calling her, and shame about Dan, although the men's final was superb, with a mud fight to celebrate Big Grin