This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afan 21/22 May
I am heading to Afan for a couple of days, i'll be camping and riding pretty hard...  and drinking hard on Friday evening!!

The weather looks great....

Leave 05.30 Friday.... ride till 13.30 then go to work in Swansea till 18.00 then back, maybe ride or chill...

Ride hard Saturday....   leave Saturday evening

I am happy to take one other if anyone is free

Cheers
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I'll come
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Thats a pity, cant make this one as on call + got king of the downs sportive on sunday.  Oh yeh & no bike!! (discount the hardtail & road bikes)

Another time though I'd be all over it.
Cancel that, bloody workimg saturday >Sad >Sad
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Ahh   unlucky Jon....  

So is anyone up for this....   or am I Nigel no mates...   Sad

I have got used to my own company............
I would come & play with you but I have to work on Friday... Sad
&quot;Laggingbehind&quot; Wrote:I would come & play with you but I have to work on Friday... Sad
Ditto  Sad
If I can get out of work (unlikely) then I am so there... Will have to see if my manager is in a good mood (impossible)
Well it seems a miracle happened (my manager wasn't in, the good one was) so I'm good to go!
Cool.... i'll give you a shout and we'll get sorted....

I am knocking the idea round regarding doing the Gorrick round on Sunday though my legs will be shot by then...   would mean stopping over there Saturday night if that is allowed....   will chat about it later