This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 19th Blean
Anyone riding Wednesday evening?
I am going to PORC int day and might well be up for a perry shesh wed eve as I have a little project that is half finnished down that way. If the blean ride is a no go then pop along. j
What time do you expect to be there?
[quote="]What time do you expect to be there?[/quote"]

Any time from 4.
I'm not this week as i'll be at Fowlmead on Thurs
me neither also at fowlmead on thurs
Keep it foolish...
+3, sorry mate. I definitely need a day off after tonights  not quite as leisurely as planned ride :Smile
Can't do tonight.....  or the next few   :'(

My bike is on its last legs.  I think I've managed to ovalise the main pivot :B  Should've noticed the slightly loose pivot bolt earlier :Smile
And, as Papa mentioned in Wales, my rear mech/hanger/or summink else is bent as frick, so I've only got 2 gears out back >Sad

Looking into options at the moment Wink
Noo gutted Ade, although to be fair its done pretty well with zero maintenance Wink  That dosnt help much :Smile  If you want to ride before you get something sorted you are welcome to borrow one of my bikes. What options are you looking at?