This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE: Frame & Forks
Don't know if anyone's interested, but I've decided to bin my much-abused bike and get a new one to abuse. (pic quiz coming soon Wink)

So, todays freebies are-----
1 x BeOne Nirvana 2.0 medium +cranks+chainrings (abused too) - 4 inch (IIRC) rear travel;  main pivot is slightly ovalised!!!  I don't know if it's fixable, but it worked a treat for a bit of SWMBO-persuassion Wink (BTW, I have just fitted a brand new bottom bracket :Smile)

1 x RockShox Recons - 130mm (with spacer to reduce travel Undecided if I can find it) - no-where near showroom condition Big Grin.  Needs a proper service, rather than the just-before-a-ride service I last did on em....

Pics to follow.

p.s. some or all of the above may come with a bit of mud :B
So what are you replacing it with?  Tongue
Oh, and ill take the forks if nobody else needs them desperately.
Are you binning the whole lot or swapping bits onto a new frame?  I'd like to take the bottom bracket and cranks if they are going spare?
I will take the forks if its ok?

Edit: Sorry didn't see you had already asked for them.
Just for the record - I don't any of it! :o Big Grin
"Tinc" Wrote:Just for the record - I don't any of it! :o Big Grin

I'm proud of you...  Wink

Weren't you riding with Jay tonight  Undecided
Why do I want it though????

Im confused........
"pittgoat" Wrote:Are you binning the whole lot or swapping bits onto a new frame?  I'd like to take the bottom bracket and cranks if they are going spare?

TBH, I just thought it would be a shame to chuck it in a skip.
The BB is an external bearing jobby - this one, infact

Blackers, PM me a reminder please.  Lloydy, if Blackers decides against the forks, I'll PM you.
Agh wish I saw this earlier, I need a new BB, and forks as my Pikes are fooked :Smile