This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry it may look friendly
But if you get it wrong............

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/sailor_74/IMG_0090.flv">
Rear disc 3 times the size you actually need presumably caused heavy rear wheel landing
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Rear disc 3 times the size you actually need presumably caused heavy rear wheel landing
Big Grin
resim

How he do that? land awkward?
Haha love that pic Russ, looks just like my cat.

What happened, I can't watch that vid on my phone?
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:Haha love that pic Russ, looks just like my cat.

What happened, I can't watch that vid on my phone?

Someone nose dived a jump badly but just about got away with it.... everyone held there breath when it happened.

Ohhh sorry Andy wrong vid ( i was watching one of your jumps)  Wink  Wink
&quot;Deadpool2e&quot; Wrote:Someone nose dived a jump badly but just about got away with it.... everyone held there breath when it happened.

Ohhh sorry Andy wrong vid ( i was watching one of your jumps)  Wink  Wink
Haha I was just about to ask if you were watching one of my vids Big Grin
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Rear disc 3 times the size you actually need presumably caused heavy rear wheel landing

They are hope rotors and brakes, anyone who runs hope brakes knows you need large rotors as the brakes aren't exactly powerful.
I can lock up my rear hope mono mini with 1 finger and a 160mm rotor? Perhaps I have really strong fingers  Wink

I am thinking of bumping the front up from a 18* to a 20* though to get a bit more power
i bumped my 18 for a 20 at the front and it has made quite a difference, still not as powerful as the Avids on my other bike though.