This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maidstone DH sunday afternoon
Anyone up for this?
whats it like?
Erm it's ok, needs work dong to it, which is why it needs a few people. I also don't think I have found all of it either.
knowing what i can ride here do you reckon its worth the trip?
Up for this!

Living in a penthouse means I have no garden, so therefore no tools, however!
We'll be there at 2 if anyone wants to join us!
"zombiejack" Wrote:Up for this!

Living in a penthouse means I have no garden, so therefore no tools, however!

sounds great Jack - no lawn to mow, do any pets come with the apartment?  Wink
how was it today Jack?
any pics of this place yet?
It was boiling!

After a few runs down and pushing up, I was thoroughly knackered.

More of a discovery trip, today. Plenty of potential there, but also the potential to piss people off, as evidenced from a few half-hearted logs across the trail!

I didn't try the big chalky drop; I need to see someone doing it first, then perhaps give it a go. I'm planning to go back on Tuesday night after work. Anybody?

edit: no photos, but will try to remember to bring camera soon. Ian will be able to tell you more about the place using his downhiller's eye!