This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 27th evening ride.
Location to be decided. Blean, BBH or Ashford? I'm east so will ride anywhere.

I cant make the Wednesday Ashford ride and I'm going to ride Surrey Hills on Tuesday evening. Anyone else about?
I thought you were coming to the film?
No, didnt get my bum in order to buy a ticket.  Sad
Ill be up for some where thurs
Blean, if you know your way round? Or we could explore Kings Wood, I know my way round there a bit?
I can be at. Blean for 5.00pm
Have to be a bit later for me, dont finish work in Hythe until 17:30, say 18:30 and i'm there.
well stick my name down Smile though will be pushing it for 6:30 but will try my best Smile

ROB Smile
Wayne, Rob still up for this? I'm going to be at Oaks Park for 18:15 ish?
See you there