This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow Me Thursday role call
Apart from Andy and I whos got tickets and what time you coming to London?
What time shall I meet you at Bromley South Ian? I cant remember the train times, will have a look when I yet home.
yep - what time are people aiming for at Leicester Square,

there's an All Bar One in SW corner of Leicester Sq with tables outside/umbrellas etc if it still hot - plus should be in shade, any other suggestions preferences?

note google maps has the place wrong - its up a small street Leicester place off Leicester Sq in NE corner closest to Leicester Sq tube station/VUE cinema.
No idea on time but myself a Jay will be there.

Jay can you look up T times and txt me them, my comp is kaput so limited net access
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Andy where are you coming from. What rime r u free to leave? I'm thinking meet at Bromley around 6:30 and head into ls for 7/7:15
I cant see me getting out of work before 5 as Thursday is a busy day. If I remember correctly from the other thread I would have to get the 5:30 from Whitstable? Sorry still haven't looked at train times yet :Smile
5:52 Rochester to Bromley South 6:20 (I'll text to jon shortly)

6.30 meet with you guys...

6:35 Bromley South to London Victoria @ 6:53
(backup 6.50 @ BS, arr 7.07 @ Victoria)

then Victoria line tube to Green Park, Piccadilly line to Leicester sqr Smile

Will be at Leicester sqr by 7.15-7.30, time to munch & drink!
I've got two options:- The 5:10 which gets into Bromley South at 6:12 or the 5:40 which gets into Bromley at 6:49. I don't usually get back on Thursday's till around 4:45 so the chances of me getting the 5:10 are slim to none, so think it's gonna have to be the 5:40 for me :Smile
Well andys train, the later one, is Jays back up plan. So we will aim for that one. So those who are metting at BS then be there ready for a 6:50 train, those who are heading over by train, either catch the same one or jump on the 6:50 from BS. Though we must be carefull, in the unique way our country train system is run there are two trains from BS at 6:50 both going to Victoria, we all want the direct one not the one with about a billion stops.
"ianpinder" Wrote:Well andys train, the later one, is Jays back up plan. So we will aim for that one. So those who are metting at BS then be there ready for a 6:50 train, those who are heading over by train, either catch the same one or jump on the 6:50 from BS. Though we must be carefull, in the unique way our country train system is run there are two trains from BS at 6:50 both going to Victoria, we all want the direct one not the one with about a billion stops.
Cool 8) Give me a ring when you get on and i'll come and find you.