This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Maxxis Minion Single Ply 2.35 60A
I've ordered the wrong tyre off Allterraincycles.com (really hacked off because the site wont let you check your previous order, i think its their screw up but grrrrr  >Sad).

So im selling a 2.35 60A single ply Maxxis Minion DHF tyre never used and still with label on. I paid £18.69 for the tyre plus postage which was about £4 i think. Anyone care to buy it off me for £18 collected ?. Need a quick sale so i can order the tyre i wanted again (High Roller).
I'll take this off your hand, however, my paypal has decided to lock itself. How do you want paying?
Actually I'll swap it for a highroller.
Swap is fine with me, obviously id be looking to swap for a brand new High roller, the one i wanted is the 60a one of these

http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/8003.html

Or payment via bank transfer or cash on collection, which ever is easiest for you ?. We can arrange to meet half way if you like ?
I have a pair of brand new hr. single ply, 60a, and I'll have to look in the garage to check if they are 2.35 but I'm sure they are. Going to the cinema tomorrow so if your free in the evening I can meet you by cineworld in Ashford.
What time does your film finish tomorrow night ?, im riding but depending on time i can come and meet you after if it ties in with you flick.

Just the one will be fine for now cheers, ill probably look at getting another one in a few months time depending on how i find the front one. Sounds like a great plan.
Sold by way of swapsee to Ian, another smooth sale sponsored by Sketchy  Smile