This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family/kids ride either31st/1st or 2nd
Hi

I have my lad up for a few days over the half term which is next week....  i am looking to have a day out on the bikes and thought it would be good to meet up with some other Sketchyites...

I'd be looking at a late morning start, any of the dates above are fine for us... Monday is a Bank Holiday so might be favourite.

I am think Bedgebury may offer the best options for trails and play areas etc   I would take some butties etc rather than sell a kidney for food from the shop....  

Please could you make sure your kids have helmets, thanks.

Any takers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
will have a word with wifey and see what we have planned.
Bah...my kid is at cub camp all weekend & the monday else would have come.
Hi Mate i'm def up for this, however as mentioned we 'may' be going to the Cottswolds for a couple of days, never been there before, but sounds like a strange place to me, i would prefer Wales/Scotland/Cornwall, however its not that far a drive so good in that area, i think the plan is for Mon/Tue, however my Mrs still hasn't made a decision yet!!!

Will try and get her to decide tonight and will post up what days we will be available next week.
Nigel, checked with my Mrs and can do any day next week mate, let me know which day and what time suits you.
I'll have a word with SWMBO & the little horrors and let ya know Smile
Hi Nigel, sorry mate, my Mrs has changed her mind again!!!!    Big Grin

We are now apparently going away after all, therefore it only leaves us Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.....that we can attend this ride...
Hi... sorry been away for a few days sleeping in the van in a carpark in Teesside... good living   Tongue

I am probably going to ride BBH area Monday and will aim to ride on Thursday morning on Thursday...

Will keep in touch
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Hi... sorry been away for a few days sleeping in the van in a carpark in Teesside... good living   Tongue

I am probably going to ride BBH area Monday and will aim to ride on Thursday morning on Thursday...

Will keep in touch

We didn't go away in the end - another change of plan!

Let me know closer to the time Nigel if your definetely going Thursday, will be good for us.
&quot;dgw15&quot; Wrote:Bah...my kid is at cub camp all weekend & the monday else would have come.

(Off topic I know, sorry.)

Godinton House cub camp? or coincidence that there was another cub camp on the same weekend?