This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope Pro 2 Wheelset
A pair of black Mavic XC717 rims, on gold Hope Pro 2 hubs, laced with black DT Swiss competition double butted spokes and brass DT nipples. 1 month old, perfectly straight, no dents or scratches £220 ono
so just wish I didn't see this lloydy.........

must......

resist.............

Wink
Very tempting.....
They are very nice, cost me £290 from CRC last month. I will get some pictures up for you.
why selling them so soon?
Need the money desperately. I don't really want to sell them but I have no choice  :'(
are they straight pull or standard Pro IIs
Standard
Sorry about the quality, they were taken on my phone. They look more yellow rather than gold for some reason.

resim
resim
resim
resim
resim
£200?