This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do today.
Seeing as I don't have a working bike, or the money to get one bike working.......
Come and give me a hand
Cleaning cars inside and out
Cutting grass
Cutting hedge
Finish putting flat bars on road bike
Or you could be helpful and do the washing up and hoovering
I'm almost tempted, but after spending sat and sunday doing that at home i feel like doing something fun. No offence  Wink
Come and take over from me at work?

Im just watching tv today, surfing the internet and eating/drinking, work can sod off today.
The weather is miserable today too.

Think I'm going to go and watch four lions at the cinema, then hit the gym, then tidey my bedroom, how fun does that sound!!!

I still have 10 days until the insurance company come round to. Hopefully I'll get all the bits in time for the alps!!
Sounds like a hard life Russ, I still don't believe you even have a job lol. Im off out in a bit to check out some woods then do a spot of clearing in my local ones and hopefully not get any dog mess on me this time.

Cinema will cost you money so just stick on a dvd heh. Insurance company comes round? Did you get broken into or something?
My dvd is broke lol, the cinema is only 7 quid I can handle that. I also want to go and see four lions.  Yes I did get broken into to.