This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 2nd June 6.45pm
Usual format (see sticky thread for those that haven't joined us before).  6.45 - 8.30ish around Blean's finest and everyone is welcome  ;D

Anyone with me?
nice sedate wed evening ride (assuming Mike, Andy or Nick are no shows  Big Grin)

ROB Smile
I'm with you Smile  And I'm guessing Rob is too Wink
I'll be there ;D

(i merged the 2 threads too Wink)
"impished" Wrote:I'll be there ;D

(i merged the 2 threads too Wink)

your just trying to get me very confused and doing a very good job at it too  :'(

well there goes the sedate evening ride LOL full steam ahead it is then LOL

ROB Smile
"roblade" Wrote:your just trying to get me very confused and doing a very good job at it too  :'(

well there goes the sedate evening ride LOL full steam ahead it is then LOL

ROB Smile

It'll be sedate enough....  I'm gonna be there... :B  And I'm still getting used to wide bars :'(
And its my first "proper" ride since the back procedure!
By the way Ade would you mind bringing those bits you very kindly said i could have?  Thanks Smile
Morning all.. I can't make my sketchy debut this week but I'm hoping to come along to one of your blean rides soon. Looking at the map on the sticky thread do I just loiter around the corner of oaks park offering jelly beans to anybody passing on a bike and hope not to get arrested? Or is there some hidden sketchy symbol to stand by  Undecided
"Heading South" Wrote:Morning all.. I can't make my sketchy debut this week but I'm hoping to come along to one of your blean rides soon. Looking at the map on the sticky thread do I just loiter around the corner of oaks park offering jelly beans to anybody passing on a bike and hope not to get arrested? Or is there some hidden sketchy symbol to stand by  Undecided

Yep just hang around on the corner - don't worry, Police presence is quite sparse.  Maybe we should have some kind of sign or signal?  I do a good elephant impression.  I showed it to a girl in a pub once, the police presence wasn't so sparse after that!