This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 2nd June 6:45 at the LC
Shall I start the ball rolling again this week....

Lagging
One eyed torched Abzz
Matt
Jay
Redwinnie
Tincs
BMJBoy
HomerJ
Zombie
Papa
1600e
I shall endeavour to be there this week subject to work. Its been too damn long!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
i should be there  ;D
I am going to try to be there (work allowing) but will be complete with poorly Stumpy with "rear a steer" and only one working torch!
My main "background" Cateye EL 520 has packed up and one of my tourches had gone on low out put after my Barn decent crash the other night  Sad andyone got a spare torch i could borrow?)
I have a spare Tesco Cree torch or two. Ill bring one along for you.
I'll defo be riding this week - sadly don't have a spare light for ya Abzz Sad
Papa/Zombie gimme shout if you wanna lift to LLC mmkay.
"Blackers" Wrote:I have a spare Tesco Cree torch or two. I'll bring one along for you.
Cheers Mate, at least I may then see the silhouette of the tree before i hit it  Wink
Don't worry too much Pete, Laggin will be there with his portable supernova 8)
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:Don't worry too much Pete, Laggin will be there with his portable supernova 8)

True, better remember to pack my shades and factor 30 then! Smile
I am intending to pay a visit (also with portable supa nova  Wink) more importantly I have some forks for Abzz (bet you had forgotten about them).