This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury & Mereworth - Saturday 26 June 9.30am meet
Slight change to the plan but nothing major.

The ride will now start at Oldbury as it has better parking facilities, is easier to find and anybody who doesnt want to join us for the full ride can duck out easily before we skip accross to Mereworth.

The ride is expected to be be around 25 miles, or if you join us for the Oldbury section only around 10 miles.

As before I propose a 9.30 meet at the Oldbury Car Park but can be flexible if anybody is coming from far away.

ROLLCALL
Blackers
Blackers mate Graham
Treaclesponge
Matt
Breezer Genital Issues
Mudmonkey (if his hub gets fixed)
Holmes81
1600e
I've waited nine months for this fabled trip, and you go and pick my wifes birthday. Surfice to say, I'm not even brave enough to ask her if I can come.  :B
sounds good to me!
I'll be sunning myself with my misses somewhere that day.
sorry Blackers - can't do as a 6,000m descending day in France I'm afraid
"mudhound" Wrote:sorry Blackers - can't do as a 6,000m descending day in France I'm afraid

Cruddy excuse!  ;) I was relying on you to show me some trails ive never found!
Talking of which I climbed up your descent from Plaxtol to mereworth on saturday. The doubletrack with bermed banks. Enjoyable climb!!
Might be there for this, cant remember if I have anything else on or not
"redwinnie" Wrote:I've waited nine months for this fabled trip, and you go and pick my wifes birthday. Surfice to say, I'm not even brave enough to ask her if I can come.  :B

You poof Wayne!

Sounds good to me, I'll be at lakeside supporting the mrs for the tri on the sunday so a sat. ride is good  Smile
"MudMonkey" Wrote:You poof Wayne!

Sounds good to me, I'll be at lakeside supporting the mrs for the tri on the sunday so a sat. ride is good  Smile

A potential rare sighting of Breezer and Mudmonkey at the same time!  :o
Very tempting Blackers as its just after I should have the all clear to get back on the bike.  All I'll need to have done then is have one thats built up and finished  :Smile lol
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been