This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Weeks :(
Morning All

Last thursday I had a small operation that has unfortunately ruled me out of riding for the next four weeks  Sad

Today the sun has come out and a new frame arrived in the post  :o :'(

There is no god........
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Thats not good, you can build it up though. Use man logic, not riding for 4 weeks means less wear on bike components and therefore you have money to spend on upgrades....
4 weeks!? Thats nothing. It'll be over in no time. I can highly recommend walking instead too. Red socks, spring loaded walking stick..thats the life.  Wink
Hope the recovery goes well Carl, and yeah get building that baby up while you're not riding.
Something to pass the time, and something to look forward to in 4 weeks ;D
What bike did you get??

hope you heal up quick
I can go walking from next week so I shall "get out & stroll" as it were  Wink  I'm going to take the oppertunity to explore some of the little trails I always ride past and think I wonder whats down there and where it goes.

Man logic is a good plan although does mean an increase in my procrastination process to the power of rad lol  I'll get a New Build; faffing like a girl post up in the relevent section once I got some pics done.

I got the Heckler in the end  ;D
You will be amazed how much more you see walking compared to flying past on your bike
"Breezer" Wrote:You will be amazed how much more you see walking compared to flying past on your bike

Soooooo true. I doubled my knowledge of local trails during my 10 months of injury lay off. Its frustrating not being able to ride but I love riding the trails that I discovered now.
Map, Compass, Pencil is all you need.  Smile
I know what you mean, by the time you realsie theres a little trail there your off into the distance wondering if you'll ever find it again.  I plan to go out with my garmin and a OS map and see what I can find Smile
Barming area near Maidstone hasnt been done for OpenStreetMap yet. Ive seen some decent singletrack in there before but never found it again.
Check out Mereworth. It took me a about 3 weeks to get pretty much all that gpsd and on OpenStreetMap.