This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riders in Thanet
Afternoon,
Any riders from South Thanet - Ramsgate/Broadstairs - here? If so anyone up for evening rides around the area - I cannot make the Blean rides but can do very local evening rides if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Cheers,
Richard.
Hey richard,

I have no idea about any trails in thanet but willing to join you for a couple of rides if you know where they are Smile

I always have some room in the car so i'm sure we could sort some form of lift for you to join a Blean ride Smile

ROB Smile
Hi Rob,

Transport to Blean isnt a problem but getting Kids to bed is!!!  Thanks for the offer though.

I dont know of to many trails in the area but there are certanly bits that can be linked up to make an intersting road/off road expereince. King George V park in Ransgate has some nice little features to practice on - nothing major but good for practice. Maybe head out next week sometime?

Cheers,
Richard.
Never known of many (any) trails in Ramsgate/Broadstairs. The only good bit I used to use was at the back of Pegway bay to the Vicking ship in Cliffsend but that's about it. Unfortunately, only time I've used the bike around Thanet was sraying on the road.

Michael