This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearout - misc bits and pieces
Just tidyed up the spars/tools/cleaning stuff box and how much crap i have managed to collect ?

3x 180mm front disc adaptors
1 x 160/140 disc adaptor
1 x handlebar
1 x saddle
1x stem
2x cable disc brakes
2 x 27.2 seatposts
1 x set of cheap lock on grips
3 x broken rear mechs in various states (all with the lower jockey wheel snapped  >Sad
1 x shiny new front mech that doesnt fit my bike
4 x brake inners
1 x gear inner
1 x gear outer
various size old seatclamps
1 x cheap nasty QR's
1 x QR axle for my wheels

if anyone needs something mention now before i chuck it in the shed and its never seen again !  Sadly there isnt a spare rear wheel in there Sad

Big Grin
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Just tidyed up the spars/tools/cleaning stuff box and how much crap i have managed to collect ?

1 x 160/140 disc adaptor
1 x handlebar
1 x saddle
1x stem
2x cable disc brakes
2 x 27.2 seatposts
3 x broken rear mechs in various states (all with the lower jockey wheel snapped  >Sad
4 x brake inners
1 x gear inner
1 x gear outer
1 x cheap nasty QR's

if anyone needs something mention now before i chuck it in the shed and its never seen again !  Sadly there isnt a spare rear wheel in there Sad

Big Grin

are the seat posts inline?
what Diameter is the front mech?
1 of them is, its this one <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_568741_langId_-1_categoryId_230509">http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_230509</a><!-- m -->

Front mech is dual pull, Top swing and comes with adaptors to fit all sizes, Wanted to sell this but your welcome to the seatpost !
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:3 x broken rear mechs in various states (all with the lower jockey wheel snapped  >Sad

lol
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:1 x handlebar
1 x saddle
1x stem

What are these?
&quot;matt&quot; Wrote:What are these?

handlebars im keeping, sorry !

Stem is a 100mm unbranded one, OS size
Saddle is a cheap tioga multi control
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:Just tidyed up the spars/tools/cleaning stuff box and how much crap i have managed to collect ?

1 x 160/140 disc adaptor
1 x handlebar
1 x saddle
1x stem
2x cable disc brakes
2 x 27.2 seatposts
4 x brake inners
1 x gear inner
1 x gear outer
1 x cheap nasty QR's

Big Grin

How old and what are the rear mechs matey ?, is it just the jockey wheels that are bust, are the jockey arms broke ?
all 3 are FUBAR ! bent cages broken jockey wheels and im pretty sure they are all missing pinch bolts Big Grin
Steve, the list is clearly not complete, there are insufficient instances of the word broken.
2x cable disc brakes (are these complete brakes)?
4 x brake inners
1 x gear inner
1 x gear outer
1 x cheap nasty QR's

Very interested in this lot if you were going to chuck them out anyway.  Are they still hanging about?