This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Wood, Ashford. Wed 9th June 1930
Meet top car park on White Hill, 1930 start, all welcome. Potentially another good turn out this week, there will be me possibly 5 mates (1 newbie), Gwarn ?, Ash ? (Remember your on a promise this week  Tongue), who fancies it then ?
Yep, I have no excuses this week that I can think of.

See you all there.
What you lot need is some white wheels ... they break and get you your excuses !
I have no excuses this week, unless something comes up at work! I'm looking to ride at least 20 miles can we fit that far in?
"mashley" Wrote:I have no excuses this week, unless something comes up at work! I'm looking to ride at least 20 miles can we fit that far in?

If you ride up and back and we do one lap of the woods its just over 20 miles i believe, ill be riding up leaving mine at 1845 if you care to join me.

Nev im sure between now and Wednesday youll thin of some, Masc and Neil are riding too, possibly Guy.
I fancy it, will be at the carpark 19:30 unless I advise otherwise.
"MudMonkey" Wrote:I fancy it, will be at the carpark 19:30 unless I advise otherwise.

Cool cya there
I'll have alrady done the bits I know so it's the 2-stager etc. I need to see.
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:What you lot need is some white wheels ... they break and get you your excuses !

Stop moaning, you've had lots of offers of help/loan/etc. and still you can't make it 2 weeks after breaking it ??)
"MudMonkey" Wrote:Stop moaning, you've had lots of offers of help/loan/etc. and still you can't make it 2 weeks after breaking it ??)

Could i borrow the one from your zesty darren ? Tongue