This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Bike bag
Well my Dad has just gone and bought a new car, so no more casually chucking the bike on a towel on the back seats for me. I am therefore in need of a bike bag. Anyone got anything going cheap?
Sheet of that blue stuff folded up ? Cant remember how to spell it  :B
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Sheet of that blue stuff folded up ? Cant remember how to spell it  :B

Tarpaulin? Tongue
Get one of them things Abzz wrote about sometime back, its a bike cover that he turns upside down and puts the bike into it (I think thats what he used, maybe best to PM him) - on the other hand I could be talking total cak.
Thought of tarp but could be a bit of a faff getting it in the back after a wet ride without getting mud everywhere. Ideally i would like something i can chuck over the bike upside down, zip the sides up then turn right way up and put in car, thus keeping all the cack inside and outside of bag clean. I've seen some cheap ones on ebay but they're still too much this side of France, so wondering if anyone has anything dirt cheap.
"jellylegs" Wrote:Get one of them things Abzz wrote about sometime back, its a bike cover that he turns upside down and puts the bike into it (I think thats what he used, maybe best to PM him) - on the other hand I could be talking total cak.
Cheers mate, i'll pm him.