This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood, Ashford, Wednesday 16th june 1930
Usual meet at top car park. All welcome, ill be riding up from ashford if anyone interested. Due to broken fork ill be borrowing a halfords classic so not sure what pace will be like  Tongue
You sure don't want to borrow my old bike?   >Sad  :'(  >Sad  :'(
I cant do Wedneday this week, could you do 2mw?
"mashley" Wrote:I cant do Wedneday this week, could you do 2mw?

Not sure, if the others I.e Gwarn and slow Norris can do Tuesday then that's cool with me for this week, can't do both though
I enjoyed last week and have my own bike to ride this week so hopefully will enjoy it even more. If your racing Thursday surel you dont want to ride Wednesday too?
So many things to choose from...
shame i cant make it  Sad

was looking forward at getting to my first meet with you guys
There will be plenty more...
Ash sorry dude but Tuesday is only good for you matey so ill have to go with the majority, Neil and Mike can only do Wednesday, Wednesday is better for Gary too i believe. Have to be another time dude.

So who's in

Me
Uphilldowndale
Gwarn
SlowNorris

Any new members fancy coming along, more than welcome. Hardtailstar always feel free to post a day when suites you, chances are someone will join you, hopefully you can make one in the future.
I can do tomorrow, and so can John, but let me know as soon as, I will need to clear it with the boss  Wink.

Hardtailstar - There is always next week, it would be good to meet you.