This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th BBH.
I am going to be riding tomrow at BBH. I have to collect a parcel of bike bits from a courier in Maidstone so whilst up that way I might as well take the chance to pay BBH a visit. Anyone else about? I reckon 18:45 start time?
Yeah, I'm in unless there's some sort of catastrophe Undecided

Starting at LLC?
I'd like a fairly quick/short ride if that's OK. Really busy week!
I can play for a couple of hours though, just don't want to be out until gone 10!
me neither, llc it is, i'll do my bst to keep up with you.
"mashley" Wrote:me neither, llc it is, i'll do my bst to keep up with you.

Big Grin You'll be fine!

Maybe we should look toward a constant pace ride bearing in mind your upcoming committments Wink
er, again i'll just try keep up with you!!
Oh dear!  Mrs Tinc is out at some training this evening, so that'll put me on the turbo trainer at best I'm afraid Sad

Sorry, Mashley. It was in my diary, I clearly didn't look hard enough :B
Sorry Ash, no can do tonight. Heading out straight from work for an hour, then home to sort a few things out.

Hope somebody's about to join ya forra blast mate, and good luck for Fowlmead!
Ah nuts, I was up at 6 to load the car!! No worries anyway. Hopefully thing have fallen into place so that I can do the Surrey ride on Friday so that'll be good. I may just ride locally tonight.
Just got back in from my very good but lonely ( :'() ride.

Here are the stats:

Ride time: 2:02:47
Total Ascent: 1876 ft
Total Descent: 1773 ft
Avg Speed: 6.4 mph
Max: 27mph
Distance 13.2 miles

My started at the Malta Inn, round the golf course, up to the top of BBH via the climb that is now a horrible path. I took in Nigels short technical climb, purely so i could ride back down it. I'd like to post my route up but don't know how. Anyone know how I can my map off my iphone having used Motion X GPS lite?
Am I allowed to comment on your ride statistics and compare them to Kielder?