This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avid Juicy 7's + Formula K18's
Two sets of disc brakes for sale. Few marks on both. Rear Juicy lever has a bit more up and down movement than the front but I never noticed it when actually riding. Both brakes work properly, no bleeding needed. Formulas have almost new pads in. Weights are including the relevant adapters. Formulas add up to 1/4 pound lighter than the Hopes I replaced them with....

NO rotors with either. Hose length is purely the hose, not any part of the body etc. Formulas are both missing these little clips which are there to stop the pad retaining bolt falling out if it comes undone. I lost mine so just used locktite and had to nip them up every now and then, probably find them on ebay for a few pence, 2.5mm ish gap needed http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Model...elID=22487

Avid Juicy 7 disc brakes. Split clamp mounts. Reach adjust. Pad contact/Bite point adjust
Front: 185mm IS mount adapter. 341 grams. 810mm hose length
Rear: 160mm IS mount adapter. 351 grams. 1410mm hose length

Formula K18 disc brakes. Split clamp mounts. White so therefore quicker using Sketchy logic. Reach adjust
Front: 180mm Post mount adapter. 277 grams. 800mm hose length
Rear: 160mm IS mount adapter. 312 grams. 1500mm hose length (super long!)

£80 a set, cash or Paypal gift. Can deliver to Fowlmead on Thursday or post for an extra fiver each.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Clean floor.
Darker grout might have been better
"mashley" Wrote:Clean floor.

You do know those tiles were originally white.
Those pics where taken on his roof, theyre roof tiles............

Hes up there hiding from the hoards of cats..
I like the rustic look so a little more space between the tiles would be better.
I hate brown tiles.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I hate brown tiles.

Will your nan buy me the formulas please
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Will your nan buy me the formulas please

Agh don't you fking start! It was one birthday present, in fact the only present I got, so shut it... and you Breezer or i'll set my cats on you >Sad
Erm, MODS - you should know better than to mess up a for sale thread with general chit chat and insults... if you want the rest of us to behave then please set an appropriate example >Sad