This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Finished!
Those who know me will be aware I haven't slept much this week, you'll also of missed me at the regular rides no doubt... Still the fruits of our collective labour are done and the latest issue of IMBIKEMAG is out now!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imbikemag.com/issue6/">http://www.imbikemag.com/issue6/</a><!-- m -->

resim

Enjoy...
Ah was looking for an excuse to not work today  ;D
Nice one Rou, read it about a hour ago Smile
Have you considered making a non interactive basic pdf version to download for those people who want to read it where they dont have net access or print out to read in other places like where most blokes read magazines, say no more....

I can actually see a use for an ipad if you went on a train everyday....online mags like this in single page at a time view, hmm
Some good stuff in there rou, nice work. I might be missing something but i cant see the prices for any of the kit thats reviewed ?, very good reviews on all the kit but if im reading a review i like to see the RRP in the review so it adds some sort of context  re value for money or price bracket. Just a suggestion.
Re bike prices... have a word with MBNut, he was obviously slacking ;-)

We are working on a basic PDF reader app that will work on phones and ipads/iphones. Obviously won't be as flashy but you'll still get most of the content. should be out in about 4 weeks.
Great issue Rou, only skipped thru most articles so far (at work) but all's good.
Agree with Si re; Prices, otherwise fab read & top photo's mate.
Love the first 2 shots on Fort Bill article specifically.
Nice work Rou Smile Did you have the helmet cam in Laggan?
good job Rou - Laggan's a favorite,

agree on prices too - if looking at that bit the blue and white strippy bits take up 30% of area of the right hand bike review page. Not keen on such wide borders where they double/tripple up as makes photos smaller and rest of mag has white single border in most places with ads taking max page space
&quot;Legless&quot; Wrote:Re bike prices... have a word with MBNut, he was obviously slacking ;-)

We are working on a basic PDF reader app that will work on phones and ipads/iphones. Obviously won't be as flashy but you'll still get most of the content. should be out in about 4 weeks.

Cant wait for a plain pdf type one as by the time I get home at night im sick of PC's and if I stay in the office at lunch I get made to work etc so no time to read the mag. A basic pdf one I would accidentally print out and then I can read it in the car at lunch, on the sofa, on the "thinking chair" etc