This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New lid for my noggin
As mine now has 2 cracks in it, (maybe I didnt notice the second one when I saw the first ahaa!) I am in need of a new one.

So my question is, where is the best place to shop for one, I want to spend as little as possible as Im not loaded with cash at the minute and probably wont be anytime soon, however I am looking for a decent brand, my current one is a Giro helmet which is good, so another Giro would be good, but Im open to new things.

And suggestions?
Giro Hex - online (sorry)

Cheap and does the job without you looking like a Catalogue model out with his family.....
Online isnt really a problem, unless theres something wrong with it when it arrives, but that as with anything really!
"Matt Saunby" Wrote:Online isnt really a problem, unless theres something wrong with it when it arrives, but that as with anything really!

See Bargains thread fella!  Wink

10% off at CRC.

Helmets are easily exchanged with them too.
Giro have a crash replacement scheme if that helps. Hex is a cracking lid (excuse the pun)
Bit of googling found it in Black for £39 delivered from Rutland Cycling - http://www.rutlandcycling.com/12169/Giro...Black.html S/M/L available Smile
Better than CRC's £49.99 -10% matey Smile

Oddly they also have it in silver/white, but can't find it thru their search; http://www.rutlandcycling.com/23426/Giro...hards.html
just in case that's your thang!
Sweet, thanks for that, new helmet come payday then :L