This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just like to say thanks
To tinc for not only driving to my house to pick up his lawn mower that I borrowed but also figuring out my stupidly complicated german headset and installing some forks on my nicolai.
Our Tinc is a good egg Smile
You're welocme Ian Wink

I'll never get to play with that much bling in my garage :'(
"pittgoat" Wrote:Our Tinc is a good egg Smile

Amen to that. Tinc and Lagging are like the MTB equivalent of Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda in these here parts. If we ever have a Sketchy Hall of Fame they should be in there.  Smile
"Blackers" Wrote:Amen to that. Tinc and Lagging are like the MTB equivalent of Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda in these here parts. If we ever have a Sketchy Hall of Fame they should be in there.  Smile

Why thank you kind sir  ;D
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Why thank you kind sir  ;D

Thanks in equal measure, although I'm not sure we should seek clarification as to which one of us is short, green & 900 years old.  Big Grin
"Tinc" Wrote:Thanks in equal measure, although I'm not sure we should seek clarification as to which one of us is short, green & 900 years old.  Big Grin

Yoda's the bald one. Obi has hair.....  so that's settled then  Big Grin Big Grin
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Yoda's the bald one. Obi has hair.....  so that's settled then  Big Grin Big Grin

That's it focus on one issue!
Completely overlook the facts that you are older, shorter & greener!  Ok, ok maybe not greener then.......

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
you clearly missed the egg reference too.....
"BMJBOY" Wrote:you clearly missed the egg reference too.....

I didn't miss it!
I was just a bit creeped out that Mr Goat knew what I had in my sandwiches somehow Undecided

Tongue