This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maintenance stand
Just bought (birthday money from parents, no nan invoved) one of these, very sturdy, same as they use in the shop for setup and service:

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/bike-workstand-53433343/
I like it, been looking for a cheap one myself. Does it fold or is it permanently up?
lol
"redwinnie" Wrote:I like it, been looking for a cheap one myself. Does it fold or is it permanently up?

Not folding but only takes a few turns on a few screws to remove the sticky outy feet then it's easy enough to store. I hav found all the folding ones to be a bit flimsy even the pricey ones so having tested one in the shop I went for it.
Looks good mate, how much was it?
The link (for some reason) isn't showing me a price Sad
£49.99 - price shows up for me  Wink
"redwinnie" Wrote:£49.99 - price shows up for me  Wink
Weird, must be blocked on our firewalls or something...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Think you have to select a store Jay to get a price
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Ahh that's got it, cheers Treacle !!
Actually visited Decathlon for the first time on Saturday, Lakeside store obv. Lotta stuff there, wish I'd had more time to browse really.
It's pretty good, I was searching for MTB clothing but didn't like any of what was on offer so went for the stand before the cash was spent on pizza or something Big Grin