This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camelbak Mule NV
I loves it I do.

Used my new Mule NV in anger for the first time this evening after upgrading from my classic. Daft but it feels much better on the bike with my tools etc on my back than in a saddle bag clattering away. Being able to take an OS map is fairly handy too. But the suspended back panel is brilliant, loads of airflow through it, first time I've not had an annoyingly hot back on a ride
though not a cycling bag, i have a rucksack with suspended back panel, you lose a little volume from the bag but nice and cool no matter what
Keep it foolish...
Me loves it too i do....

Fantastic bit of kit, did 6hrs in it on Saturday, thought i would know about it when i picked it up off the floor fully loaded, once on my back and on bike i forgot it was there..

the NV back system works like a dream, plenty of storage and the 3ltr bladder was plenty....

Totally recomend...
Wiggle were doing them for about £55 pound, so pays to browse and get the sellers matching or beating prices, go outdoors will beat any in stock item by 10%!!!   Big Grin
Just got my NV in the post today. It is really well designed with loads of great features. Can't wait to get out and try it out in anger.