This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Kona Dawg Primo frame
Morning All Smile

I have a 17.5" 2007 model Kona Dawg Primo frame that is surplus to requirements so is looking for a new home.  

I got the frame 2 years ago for Mrs Stayhigh however she has decided she doesnt really need a full suss and wants another HT.  I've ridden the bike a few times myself and its a really nice ride, the suspension works well and gives a good fun confident feel when going downhill and it handles the climbs well to.

The frame is in good condition with stone chips in the paint where you would expect and no dents or cracks.  On the downside the rear chainstays are a bit tatty with a lot of chain slap and chipping which I have highlighted in the photos.

The frame comes with a Raceface Evolve xc seat post, FSA Orbit headset and a Fox RP2 rear shock.  Also included in the sale are a set of Kona low rise 31.8 bars with a 100mm Kona stem.

It would make a really nice build and am sorry to see it go however would rather it gets some use.

Reviews can be found HERE and HERE

I'm looking for £250 ono.  The frame is available to view and for local collection  Smile

resim

resim

resim
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Any takers  Undecided
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
If I had £250 knocking about I would probably snap you up on that, unfortunatly I do not Sad