This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sailors Cycle Emporium
New used parts just in!! Crossed out sold, name means reserved but please collect asap! ;D

Mavic 321 on hope pro II hubs, 20mm front 12mm rear. £130Sold

Raceface bash ring 1x 34T £25, TooYoungToKnow
Raceface bash ring 1x 36T £15.

Raceface Atlas FR double chainguide BB mount with ISCG security £45

Truvativ Hussefelt stem 60mm x 0deg rise £10 Sold

Shimano hollowtech II tripple XT crankset £45 Sold

Crankbrothers eggbeaters pedals £20Sold

Time ROC Atac pedals £20 (no cleats) Sold

Bontrager Big Earl 2.35 or 2.5 £30 pair

Highrollers wire bead £20 pair

minion F folding 2.35 £15
Highroller folding 2.35 £15

hope QR seatpost clamp 34.9 £10

Straitline split steerer clamp stem 35mm x 0 deg rise £55 Sold

This is the last of it all, the next bike i buy will be frame only so i dont end up swapping most of the bits out and selling them here!!  ;D feel free to remind me of this post and rip the **** if i do buy a complete build ever again. Smile Smile
Does the race face double thing come with a bash, what size are the rings and what compound are the maxxis tires
I'll take the XT crankset please.
PM sent re pedals  ;D
dibs on wheel, but I need to check conversion to qr on front first.
I think I have some spare qr convertors lying around somewhere?
"ianpinder" Wrote:Does the race face double thing come with a bash, what size are the rings and what compound are the maxxis tires

the raceface double comes with a 36T bash, although i will do the bash separately for £15. The second bash is 34T.

Maxxis tires are 60a.
pedal pics as requested, i cant find the cleats for the Times so priced reduced to £20. Only minor scuffs as you would expect with pedals.

Time ROC Atac
resim[/img]

Eggbeaters
resim[/img]
2nd dubs on the wheels if they don't suit him
PM'd you re the stem... cheers
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />