This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dear (Bad Football)
1-0
what a game
not a game.... a smegging shambles >Sad
at least we wont have to worry about the wc when in the alps.

Though come on the netherlands
pa ha ha brilliant, couldnt be happier with the result.
Russ that comment is out of order. If you are English you should want 'US' to do well in every competition. I couldn't care less about cricket, rugby or dare I say DH MTB but to see any English team get beat is disapointing!!  
I'm with russ, I hate football, glad they're out so people stop talking about it. They get paid a fortune, life of luxury and they still suck !! Wonder how many stupid drunk brits will be fighting or smashing things up all over a game of football
Maybe it is a bit out of order, but i dont see how it makes me any more English supporting a bunch of overpaid celebrities prancing around a football pitch, its a bit like how im supposedly not a true man as i dont support football.
Anna sends her love to you all...  Tongue
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Anna sends her love to you all...  Tongue

Big Grin