This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PORC 661 Mini DH July 24th
http://nakedracing.com/minidownhill-home...-kent.html

deadpool2e "yer im up for this"

buzz "im working"

mashley "i will be there" (then doesnt)

breezer "makes no comment"

Wink
"Breezer" Wrote:http://nakedracing.com/minidownhill-home...-kent.html

buzz "im not working"

Wink

Edited it for you  Tongue, will have to see if i can make this as thats the first weekend off work i have from being back from the week in france, i doubt she will be to happy if i go of riding but she may be up for coming along and watching hopefully.
Same as Russ, obviously minus the gf issue. If I'm still alive with all limbs working I might be up for it.
Why is it on a Saturday. if i can get time of work i am there.

"yer im up for this"
Because the majority of the population work mon-fri and sunday is the day of rest so saturday is statistically speaking the best day to insure the highest entry
"Breezer" Wrote:Because the majority of the population work mon-fri and sunday is the day of rest so saturday is statistically speaking the best day to insure the highest entry

ensure...

Sunday is the day of rest? I think you'll find God woke up in a heap round Adam and Eve's gaff, stumbled home via Londis and passed out in his bathroom after spotting Allah had written 'Beardy' on his head in marker. About 2pm he resurfaced, gingerly ate the only food in the house (1/2 a Jamaica Ginger Cake) and fed the cat. Sometime approaching dinnertime he got it together to phone his mate Gav (whom he had previously worked on the designs for Giraffes with) and they headed back to the pub for the quiz. Meeting with Allah and Jehovah (must remember words with Allah later, there's still indelible marker on head) they argue briefly about the team name before settling on 'I'm a big fat poofter' just to hear the landlord say it over the mic. A subdued evening ensues, there's no prize for second place and it's the third time those gits from Valhalla have won. Time for bed for God, he's had a hard weekend and it's back to the grindstone tomorrow...
Keep it foolish...
...better check your personal accident ensurance mr non giant  Wink
"alkali" Wrote:ensure...

Sunday is the day of rest? I think you'll find God woke up in a heap round Adam and Eve's gaff, stumbled home via Londis and passed out in his bathroom after spotting Allah had written 'Beardy' on his head in marker. About 2pm he resurfaced, gingerly ate the only food in the house (1/2 a Jamaica Ginger Cake) and fed the cat. Sometime approaching dinnertime he got it together to phone his mate Gav (whom he had previously worked on the designs for Giraffes with) and they headed back to the pub for the quiz. Meeting with Allah and Jehovah (must remember words with Allah later, there's still indelible marker on head) they argue briefly about the team name before settling on 'I'm a big fat poofter' just to hear the landlord say it over the mic. A subdued evening ensues, there's no prize for second place and it's the third time those gits from Valhalla have won. Time for bed for God, he's had a hard weekend and it's back to the grindstone tomorrow...
Big Grin Big Grin
"Breezer" Wrote:...better check your personal accident ensurance mr non giant  Wink

I wasn't gonna do this, but...

http://www.ehow.com/how_5264436_use-ensu...nsure.html

Sorry this is now blatently OT, I hope you all enjoyed my little god bit above, I will now vacate this thread as i have nothing constructive to offer... Nighty night all.
Keep it foolish...
Anyway.......  :Smile

I have booked this of work but wont pay to enter until back from the Mega. Just incase there are any issues....

If all is good i am in Smile